Friday 14 August 2020

WARNING! If you use ANY multi-user 3rd party email platform

WARNING! If you use ANY multi-user 3rd party email platform, your online business is at risk ... 7 Figure Marketer Reveals The NEW Software He Personally Uses To Email Opens Rates, Clicks & Profits... Without EVER Paying Monthly Fees For Email Services World's 1st & Only Email Software Where No One Can Hurt Your Delivery Rates... Ever  Because email is the BEST way to get your message out, build relationships, and ultimately make sales.  When I first started online, I did what most other marketers did: used a BIG NAME autoresponder.  That Was The Start Of Many Expensive Lessons  Things started off fine with the 1st autoresponder. Happy subscribers, zero spam complaints.  30% Of My Subscribers VANISHED After Importing To The New Service Turns out that LOSING a big chunk of subscribers can happen all the time when changing autoresponders After accepting the fact that I'd just lost almost ONE THIRD of my potential email profits... Within a few days, the platform had PARTIALLY solved the delivery issue, but things were never the same.  My open rates never recovered and I was losing touch with my subscribers.  After nagging my autoresponder's support team for about the 100th time...  They admitted to having a problem on their end due to blacklisted IPs from a spammer sending out bad emails. NO WONDER new autoresponders were coming out so often!  Practically the second a spammer sent a lousy email, delivery for every user on the platform hit rock bottom... and the software became effectively useless. Even though many of these softwares were well-developed by solid vendors...  It was time to start from scratch - luckily I'm skilled at creating high-quality software that works. I needed an autoresponder I could use to run my own business and offer to others that had the same issues I'd been through. Delivery rates are CONSISTENTLY higher than I ever got with 3rd party email services   Bounce rates are MUCH LOWER than before   Overall open rates, clicks and PROFITS from email have INCREASED! UNRESTRICTED LIST IMPORT They're your subscribers and LetsMail lets you keep all of them. Upload any lists you want with a mouse click. Unlike other services, none of your leads will mysteriously vanish when you import them.  AUTOMATIC LIST FILTERING When you import lists, invalid emails are automatically filtered out. This maximizes your ongoing delivery rates and saves you the time and cost of manually cleaning your lists.  LetsMail

No comments:

Post a Comment